Monday 22 February 2016

Heyyyy!!!

Long time no see, I know... This last month was a bit hard: first, i got a broken rib, and I had exams in university and had to spend most of the time studying. Therefore now I think the time has come for a short backflash for the last months.

For the last 60 days, i have been doing sports almost every day. Combined with my food diet (never stop eating) I have now gained about 7 (!!!!!) Kilos. At the beginning I thought that I would maybe gain 1 or 2 Kg, therefore I was even more flashed when I saw my new weight!!!

The really hard thing for me was the food diet, due at every meal I ate the double amount of what I would have normally eaten. If you are not used to it, it can become really hard :D
I also had always some fingerfood with me, like nuts or raisins, for every moment that I was free...
For everyone who is in the same position as me I have to say: do it, even if its hard, and you will not regret it!

For our training plan I have to say that I loved it, never got boring, having always new challenges to do (weighht, running, bit of yoga, fightsport, condition, ... )

Now my rib is already getting better, I had to stop going to Krav Maga (it happened there XD), and had to be really carefull with every movement I did. Now I made a short training session, to get again used to our training plans.

We have a latter system for the sets, so we start with 15, then 20, and then 25 reps. Feel free to do even more ;)

Set 1

-Squats (preferable with extra kilos)
-Bicicle Sit-ups


Set 2

- Push ups
- Lateral leg raises

Set 3

- Russian rowing
- Sumo squats


Set 4

- Wall sit (1 - 1,5 - 2 minutes)
- Plank (1 - 1,5 - 2 minutes)



Have fun and regards,

R




No comments:

Post a Comment