Monday 11 January 2016

Upper body workout in gym (or at home with some modifications)



Hi!
I went to gym, and did an arm workout that you can use as an  example for your upper body workout. I did this when I was thinking how important the upper body is for most guys. These exercises are for the arms, chest and back, to get some 3D improvement! Hehe, have fun Robert! I enjoyed it too, since usually I always train only legs and therefore my arms are relatively weak compared to the rest of my body. So ladies and gentlemen, regardless of your gender,  let's start lifting :)

I did:

for warm up:
10 min with cross-trainer
30 kettlebell swings (12kg)

Start with muscle groups and proceed to smaller ones:
(Optional: 4 x 10 squats)
3x12 Bent over barbell rows 
Bent over row, instructions from Bodybuilding.com
3x12 Overhead barbell press
3x15 Lateral pulldown (or pull-ups, or modified pull-ups)
Like in Samsfitness.com.au

3x12 Bench press


3x12 Dumbbell bench press


3x15 Back extensions

3x 12 Close grip push ups

3x15 barbell curls
3x15 abs


Huh huh!
Remember stretching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment